Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I would love to rave Rachel Bilson's closet, she has such great taste in clothes! Every time I see her in a magazine, or even a candid picture she is always so well put together. She's one of those celebrities that aren't quite in the lime light, but her fashion sense is always front and center. She's such a gorgeous girl, and plus she's engaged to no one other than Darth Vader- Hayden Christensen.
Monday, April 27, 2009
I been so caught up with midterms and papers, that I almost forgot to check up on my daily blog reads. Other than waiting for a new episode from Gossip Girl, I have been stocking up my make-up and skin care supply. I'm trying very hard to find good organic products, so far I've been using teal tree soothing gel by Jason Natural Organic products. This gel is amazing, I've been using it on this on a small blemish and oh be hold it disapeared over night! I know I mat be only 20, but I feel the need to prevent any signs of aging. Especially living in Hawaii, I'm bound to be in the sun some time during the day. For the past week I've been using Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream, and so far it did help with my puffiness, and my minor lines seem to be less noticeable. These two products along with my sample of korres Wild Rose 24-hour moisturising and brightening cream for normal and dry skin spf 6(which I will purchase the whole jar after my sample is used up), will be my go-to products from now on. I've always been afraid of using high end products like Chanel, and La Mer for skin care. I felt that the chemicals would be too strong for my face, and it would actually do the reverse and make me age faster. I know it sounds silly, but so far these organic products are revealing my skin in a brighter light =). These products along with my new collection of make-up that also includes, Laura Mercier illuminating
Monday, April 20, 2009
I've been shopping like a maniac this past week, and haven't had much time to post. Recently I've been quite with clothes for some reason. Midterms has really consumed my wallet. I have been so stressed out that I turn to shopping as a form of stress relieve therapy. I adore the show Gossip Girl, and I love the fashion even more so. My favorite outfit would have to be on the "Summer, Kind of Wonderful,"the episode where Blair wore the white Marc by Marc Jacobs “Joelle” Halter-Style Dress, pairing it up with a headban by Jennifer Behr, and the simple yet chic Chloe White Paddington Pumps. Stores that complete me are:
Friday, April 10, 2009
I wonder if I shall fall right through the earth! How funny it’ll seem to come out among the people that walk with their heads downward! -Alice in Wonderland
I just adore these images from Vogue Italia. They have inspired me to revamp my room, and heck my life! I've seem to have forgotten that I had quite an avid imagination as a child, and as demeaning as it sounds I miss the spontaneity. Time to get inspire, transpire, and solicit the life I have on this little rock.
Monday, April 6, 2009
I haven't decided why I started a blog, but it seems like the right thing to do. Today was quite a wasteful day actually, so maybe it made perfect sense to start a blog...hmm... The day started late as usual:
- 9:00am got up scrambled to get ready
- 10:50am met Raymond couldn't figure out if he was getting his haircut or not( hasn't considered telling me before I picked him up )
- 11:00am Washed the car
- 11:05am got bitten by a mosquito
- 11:30am drove off to Ala moana for some random shopping
- 12:00pm gotten to a fight with Raymond over his time consuming shopping habits
- 1:00pm left the mall with no purchase, but Raymond bought a hundred dollars worth at AE for some reason....
- 2:00pm watched the movie The Reader with starring Kate Winslet(amazing actress).
- 4:00pm Finished movie, and I have to say it very interesting, this love story is unconventional, and gave a rather essence of Romeo and Juliet feel. But consider Juliet just 20 years older.
- 4:10pm Vy and Steven came over looking for cough medicine?
- 4:30pm They left with the medicine, and I started cleaning, sort of.
- 5:00pm Took a shower, while Raymond cooked
- 6:00pm Ate pita wrap with steak, and Salmon sashimi on the side =)
- 6:00-7:00pm Continued watching The Office Season 4
- 7:00pm Surfing the net, looking for study abroad programs.
- 8:00pm Started my first blog =)
Breaking the day down does makes it seem that I've accomplished a lot today. Sadly, that wasn't the case for me. I feel that I'm at a stage where I need to explore the world, and gain as much as a can in college. Everyone I encounter or grew up with in Hawaii, are so sheltered from meaningful experiences. Not saying it's a bad thing, but I want to look back on my life and think "wow I've done so much, and I have no regrets on coulda, woulda, shoulda."
I've been thinking constantly about studying abroad, particularly in London, England. Why London? Well I'm not motivated to learn a whole to language, or learning enough to live in a foreign country. I realized it would be a rather difficult adjustment. I would truly miss Raymond, my friends, and family. But I know that this is what I want, and hopefully I'll be able to go next spring!