Monday, October 19, 2009

The Unconventional Couple











I have a midterm tomorrow for marketing and I got sucked into the new episode of Gossip girl. "Enough about Eve," has risen the bar for Vanessa's character, and tested Chuck's and Blair's relationship. Finally some spark, I was getting bored on Blair and Chuck's perfect relationship. Dan and Serena need to get back together, and so do Nate and Vanessa. There is still hope though, supposedly there is a threesome in the upcoming episodes. I wonder who it'll be? can't wait till next week's episode: How to succeed in Bassness. It seems that they are doing a Halloween episodes 20s theme? I love the outfits, great idea for a costume. Time to really crack down, and start studying. If only I had something to keep me up, I've become immune to coffee and Redbull...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...