Monday, April 20, 2009

“Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop.-Blair Walfdorf


I've been shopping like a maniac this past week, and haven't had much time to post. Recently I've been quite obsessed with clothes for some reason. Midterms has really consumed my wallet. I have been so stressed out that I turn to shopping as a form of stress relieve therapy. I adore the show Gossip Girl, and I love the fashion even more so. My favorite outfit would have to be on the "Summer, Kind of Wonderful,"the episode where Blair wore the white Marc by Marc Jacobs “Joelle” Halter-Style Dress, pairing it up with a headban by Jennifer Behr, and the simple yet chic Chloe White Paddington Pumps. Stores that complete me are:
urbanoutfitters.com
Fightingeel.com
ASOS.com
Forever21.com
Nordstrom.com
DesignerApparel.com
Bluefly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...