Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shopping is a drug.

Needless to say anymore, I have done more damage this year than I'd ever imagined. Please bear with me with my expenses, travels, and retail therapy this past year or so:
-Nov'09 Bought an Alexander wang coco duffel
-Jan' 10 Sold Mr. Wang to fund Japan trip
-May' 10 Nordstrom's Half-Yearly sale!
-July'10 Nordstrom's Anniversary sale...seriously no comment needed.
-July'10 went to Tokyo Japan, spent money like water literally.
-Oct'10 bought my first Balenciaga!!!!!( will post pictures soon, no working camera at the moment) *Checked one item off my wishlist!!!!* She is a 2010 Balenciaga Blue Roi with RGGH!
-Dec' 10 Geico car insurance is due+ Christmas!

Ohhh poo.

I guess it's time to update that wishlist =)
Like this hat and her shoes!
Tumblr_l602nszi0q1qa9o8bo1_500_large

And this as well....

Tumblr_la5ioycgcn1qbq9h2o1_500_large

AND ESPECIALLY THESE ZARA BOOTIES!!!

The list can go on and on, but it's time to start cramming in some work load.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...