Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back from Hiatus! & Fairy Tales do come true =)


Two more weeks till graduation, and I am finally at a break from everything! This free time of mine will now consists of shopping, beaches, running, blogging =), and did I already say shopping? I don't have a job offer yet, but it makes sense since I haven't been applying for anything... I think self-conscience side is say, " Foreget your worries and run to Europe!" If only it was that simple. With that note, I am really regretting now studying abroad this semester, I could have been in London during The Royal Wedding! (Kicking myself right now). I thought Kate was gorgeous and classic,Prince William was dashing as well. I love seeing fairy tales play out in real life.

♥A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...