Saturday, June 15, 2013

Patience seems to always be tested with me.

Ever feel like you've been on a never ending treadmill? That's I feel I've been feeling for awhile...  I hate feeling like I'm never getting to my destination.  Maybe that's my problem, I'm waiting and not pursuing.  It's easier to blame everyone else but yourself.  There are still some outside factors that you may never have control of.  I've began to start taking to heart what I write, scribble down, and say.  Because what I say or write does not always reflect in my actions.  A good friend told me I had an "old soul," and I didn't realize what she meant until these past couple of weeks.  I looked back on how I react and feel about certain things in my life.  I never felt the same way majority of my friends did in the past, I was always the mature one, the one that lead everyone into the "right" direction.  I never made the mistakes that my friends made, I just assumed I learned from theirs.  I wonder if I had actually made those same mistakes, would I feel better of where I stand today? That's a question I will seek an answer to for the rest of my life.

♥ A. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...