Saturday, September 7, 2013

Start here...

Here's to new beginnings and optimisticity.

Optimisticity is probably not a real word, but my definition is: Of being optimistic in the most simple way you know how; your motivation.


I think I know what I want, but the reality of moving and working towards it seems like a lifetime away.  People always say you've accomplish a lot for your age, but I always think, no i haven't I barely began.  If I were to see myself from an outside perspective I would see a person that yeah, seems somewhat ambitious, but she's too vertical.  There are not side roads that she'll ever stop in, what she plan she executes.  There should be no room for spontaneity or god forbid mistakes.  I know this now, and I want to break down my walls, and adapt to change, to error.  Because as of right now, I am just me., I am vertical.


A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...