Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy Bee


I been so caught up with midterms and papers, that I almost forgot to check up on my daily blog reads.  Other than waiting for a new episode from Gossip Girl, I have been stocking up my make-up and skin care supply.  I'm trying very hard to find good organic products, so far I've been using teal tree soothing gel by Jason Natural Organic products.  This gel is amazing,  I've been using it on this on a small blemish and oh be hold it disapeared over night!  I know I mat be only 20, but I feel the need to prevent any signs of aging.  Especially living in Hawaii, I'm bound to be in the sun some time during the day.  For the past week I've been using Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream, and so far it did help with my puffiness, and my minor lines seem to be less noticeable.  These two products along with my sample of korres Wild Rose  24-hour moisturising and brightening cream for normal and dry skin spf 6(which I will purchase the whole jar after my sample is used up), will be my go-to products from now on.  I've always been afraid of using high end products like Chanel, and La Mer for skin care.  I felt that the chemicals would be too strong for my face, and it would actually do the reverse and make me age faster.  I know it sounds silly, but so far these organic products are revealing my skin in a brighter light =).  These products along with my new collection of make-up that also includes, Laura Mercier illuminating 
tinted mousterizers, NARS blush in organism, Mac lipGlass, Chanel lipstick, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Light, and other products that
totaled up to $600. I really don't know what happen, I guess I got carried away. Other than my crazy school work, I've taken my free time to actually
enjoy the perfect weather I haven't seen in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...