Monday, April 6, 2009

First Official Blog!

I haven't decided why I started a blog, but it seems like the right thing to do. Today was quite a wasteful day actually, so maybe it made perfect sense to start a blog...hmm... The day started late as usual:

  • 9:00am got up scrambled to get ready
  • 10:50am met Raymond couldn't figure out if he was getting his haircut or not( hasn't considered telling me before I picked him up )
  • 11:00am Washed the car
  • 11:05am got bitten by a mosquito
  • 11:30am drove off to Ala moana for some random shopping
  • 12:00pm gotten to a fight with Raymond over his time consuming shopping habits
  • 1:00pm left the mall with no purchase, but Raymond bought a hundred dollars worth at AE for some reason....
  • 2:00pm watched the movie The Reader with starring Kate Winslet(amazing actress).
  • 4:00pm Finished movie, and I have to say it very interesting, this love story is unconventional, and gave a rather essence of Romeo and Juliet feel. But consider Juliet just 20 years older.
  • 4:10pm Vy and Steven came over looking for cough medicine?
  • 4:30pm They left with the medicine, and I started cleaning, sort of.
  • 5:00pm Took a shower, while Raymond cooked
  • 6:00pm Ate pita wrap with steak, and Salmon sashimi on the side =)
  • 6:00-7:00pm Continued watching The Office Season 4
  • 7:00pm Surfing the net, looking for study abroad programs.
  • 8:00pm Started my first blog =)
Breaking the day down does makes it seem that I've accomplished a lot today. Sadly, that wasn't the case for me. I feel that I'm at a stage where I need to explore the world, and gain as much as a can in college. Everyone I encounter or grew up with in Hawaii, are so sheltered from meaningful experiences. Not saying it's a bad thing, but I want to look back on my life and think "wow I've done so much, and I have no regrets on coulda, woulda, shoulda."

I've been thinking constantly about studying abroad, particularly in London, England. Why London? Well I'm not motivated to learn a whole to language, or learning enough to live in a foreign country. I realized it would be a rather difficult adjustment. I would truly miss Raymond, my friends, and family. But I know that this is what I want, and hopefully I'll be able to go next spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...