Monday, July 6, 2009

Finding Neverland...




I haven't blogged for quite some time now, and I still can't seem to be motivated enough to write as I did before. Since the semester is over I've been working full-time and became secluded in my own little world. Movies became had ultimately consumed my free time. I started with Pride and Prejudice, to Down with Love, Wall-e, Role Models, Amelie, Confessions of a Shopaholic, and concluding with Finding Neverland. I have to say Finding Never had struck me the most. I loved the story of Peter Pan before this movie, and actually watching the story behind the story was even more magical. In realizing what impact on one's persona of their very own "Neverland," is what I think everyone needs. Having a place to be the most at ease, and a place to find express your true soul is something that should be a necessity. I, myself am still trying to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...