Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sweet Elegance...






I am in a current phase of crochet & lots of layers; from blouses, vest, to cardigans I can't get enough of it! Anything that looks like a grandmother knitted I love! My boyfriend is not at fan of this at all. I've been contemplating purchasing this Free people blouse for awhile, but luckily I was able to find a lovely substitute at Forever21. This was actually the first time that I've order something at Forever21.com, and I must say that that I am really surprised on how fast the shipping was. It came within 4 days, and being in Hawaii that was relatively fast. Next substitute that I'm keeping my eyes out for is for this perfect wool hat from Freepeople.com. It's so hard not to shop when there are so many pretty things to choose from. Working in retail is also not helping me either...=p

♥A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...