Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I ♥ Dogs


I've always loved animals especially dogs ever since I was little. Given my current situation living in a place that doesn't allow dogs, has made me borrow time with my sister's two Pomeranian-mixes. I love them to death, and when my sister went away to Canada this past Christmas break I was put on dog duty. This is my second time on dog sitting, and as much as I hate the cleaning, the two fluff balls make up for it. The white dog with brown spots is Jacob( Yes my sister named him after the character on the Twilight series). The other dog with blonde/beige fur is Hokulani, aka Hoku(Hoku=Star in Hawaiian). They have such distinct personalities, that I find myself always watching what they'll do next.

♥A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...