Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Being overpositive is that even a word?

Its funny how catching a bad case of bronchitis can somehow change your outlook on life.

Geez, if over dosing on Airborne, and Powerade can do this, someone should definitely put a patent, and send it to FDA for further testing.

This is obviously, not a good start of the week... I've gotten sick since Saturday night, forced myself to go to work on Sunday morning(not the best idea), come Labor Monday to find out that no Doctors work(obviously). No Doctors=no medication, hence no medication= Airborne+Powerade+water+peaches(only fruit in my house)+Advil= still sick, but just bearable to finally to stay awake for longer than an hour. Not to mention on Sunday I actually fell a sleep for two hours in my CAR! In the parking lot...yes my complex parking lot, that's how weak and tired I was, that I couldn't even get out of my car to go up the elevator. I guess its a good thing that I'm off till Tuesday, but that only means I wasted my time off recovering...

So here it is mindless ramblings of a girl high off of Airborne and Powerade, hope everyone else in the world enjoyed their Labor day weekend...


♥A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...