Thursday, September 8, 2011

Finding Little Italy in America.


I always day dream of what my feature home would look like. I imagine a shabby chi feel, with a twist on geometric shapes of architecture.

I know that this probably sounds odd, but the feeling is always there when I see pictures, or places that remind me of Europe. I love colors and shapes that reflect distinctive designs, and when I wen to San Francisco for the first time last October, I fell in love.

The buildings, and history behind them all made me feel that I was in another world. I love how the city kept its roots, holding on all the old buildings, buses, and Italian style houses. I love the fact that the streets are straight, but slanted enough that you appreciate the steps.


Here's to wishful thinking, and beautiful dreams.

♥A.


Photos Via: We♥it.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...